Let’s start with the fact that I put off buying a new machine for a long time. But the time came after my old machine crashed and restarted several times during one of my online exams.
After a lot of looking around and asking friends, I chose the guys from Bytecom Ltd to select parts for the new machine and assemble it. It was important to me that the video card was from the MSI series, as well as the processor was from the new generation of Intel 12Gen.
After my proposal for a part and a conversation with them, we came to a perfect configuration in which he found a part and this unique motherboard from the MSI series, and more precisely – PRO Z690-A DDR4.
I liked their motherboard proposal. One of the main things I wanted my motherboard to have was as much SATAIII as possible and the maximum available USB 3.2 / 2.2 ports.
The MSI Center software is also quite good as it allows me to control the RGB lighting of the fans and other components.
Some information provided by MSI –
- Поддържа процесори Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold и Celeron® от 12-то поколение за сокет LGA 1700 Поддържа процесори Intel® Core™ от 12-то поколение, Pentium® Gold и Celeron® за сокет LGA 1700
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5200+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- High Quality PCB: 6-layer PCB made by 2oz thickened copper and server grade level material
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire™